Wednesday 14 February 2018

Good Night Wishes

Best Good Night Wishes










“Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.” Good Night

“Early sleep and early wake up gives health and makes you grow.” Good Night!

"The stars and moon arrive just to wish you a good night. Let the light of the moon guide your dreams as you pass the night away."

"As the moonlight dims and the world goes quite, give yourself some rest. Here’s to hoping that your sleep is as sweet as you are."

"Instead of holding my pillow tight, I wish I could meet you in person and kiss you good night".

“I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.” 

“The darker the night, the brighter the stars, The deeper the grief, the closer is God!.” 

On this cold cold night, in my small small room. I look at the bright bright stars in the dark dark sky and dream of your sweet sweet smile. Gud Night.

“Good Night” Don’t lose hope, You never know what tomorrow will bring, Good Night and sweet dreams.





Wishing you and yours family a blessed evening and peaceful night.

"Just for you, I have a sweet good night kiss. Just to you, I wish a morning full of bliss. Good night handsome".

“Fear can keep us all night long, but FAITH makes one beautiful Pillow.” Have A Peaceful Good night!".

It doesn’t really matter whether you are my first cousin,second cousin or third cousin. All I know is that you are the first friend I made in my life.

Keep your eyes in the goal but mind at peace, you surely will achieve any desired goal in life. Good Night and sweet dreams.

Lights are now shuttled down. Darkness is here so go to sleep and take rest, good night.







A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like you. Making my everyday seems great. Thank you my good friend lately Good Night and sweet dreams.

“I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars.” Good Night!

"May the blanket of night wrap you in a hundred sweet dreams, a thousand hugs and a million kisses". Good night darling.

You look so beautiful when you are in bed that sleep gets naturally attracted to you. Good night sweetie.

Night is longer than day for those who dream, and day is longer than night for those who make their Dreams come true, Good Night.

You are like pillow necessary, comforting and soft.

My heart reacted, My eyes detected. Between thousands were Rejected, But only you were selected to be my sweetest love for ever.

It is better to lose everything you have to keep the balance of justice level, than to live a life of petty privilege, devoid of true freedom, good night friends

Night is to see the dreams and day is to make them true. So It’s good to sleep. Now and see the dreams good Night.

Worrying about your past will ruin your present and future. Dreaming about the future will improve your present and erase the past. Which one will you do? The choice is yours buddy. Good night.

Night is the reason you see the day. So cherish the dark blanket of the sky while the stars bring you dreams for tomorrow. Goodnight.

When I say good night to you, I feel hurt and sore because it makes me miss you all the more, good night.

No matter if the sky is black or blue, no matter if these are stars or moon. As long as your heart is true Sweet dreams will always be with you, good night.







I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars., Good Night Sweet Dreams Stephenie Meyer

“You will be the last thing I think of before I fall to sleep and First thing to remember when I wake up.”

“How did it get so late so soon? It’s the night before its afternoon. December is here before it’s June. My goodness, how the time has flown. How did it get so late so soon?” Good night.

That is an awkward moment when your friends are so far gone that they don’t even know how to go to sleep and with that they said, goodnight.

When you stop smoking weed you get some really weird crazy dreams that seem so real. Goodnight folks lets see what happens tonight in the dreamland!

I just woke up from a scary dream about you. Soon as it passes ill go back to sleep. Just got to think of something good and peaceful so the monster won’t chase you again… good night my friend!

It is commonly said that the rest is sweat after work. Tonight, I wish you sweet dreams & refreshing night in your spirit, soul & body.




1 comment: