Wednesday 14 February 2018

Valentines Day Quotes and Images




Valentines Day Quotes and Images 









The love of a wonderful woman like you has made me the richest man in the world as I have the wealth of your love. I love you, my valentine!







The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return."


















Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason. Happy Valentine's Day!




















"I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person."











Every time I see you, I realise that life doesn't need to be perfect as long as it is happy. And you make me happy. Happy Valentine's Day!








Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy.”









Every time I see you smile, all of life's troubles go away. I love you, my dear Valentine















 To love or have loved, that is enough. Ask nothing further. There is no other pearl to be found in the dark folds of life.”

















































When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of habit but to to remind that you are the best thing that happened to me







He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.”



























 A lovely woman like you should be told how amazing she is every day of the year. Your all-encompassing love completes me. I love you this Valentine's Day and always





1 comment: